PGA 2016 Merchandise Show
The PGA 2016 Merchandise Show was a four day affair in sunny Orlando, Florida and offered special events, such as indoor demo days, live radio broadcasts, and educational programs on a variety of topics. Our team at Advantage Hole In One was excited to be at the PGA 2016 Merchandise Show and mingle with PGA Professionals, industry leaders, and examine new technologies and test the latest products. After attending the PGA 2016 Merchandise Show we are even more excited about this year’s golf season and we can’t wait to share what we saw with you!
This year’s show was also the start of the PGA of America’s 100-day Centennial Celebration which commemorates the reaching influence of PGA professionals on the golf industry. The celebration included a literal tee off as the opening ceremony and in the #ThxPGAPro Lounge professionals paid tribute to their mentors in a series of national televised slots. What a fun time for all!
Top 5 Favorites from the PGA 2016 Merchandise Show:
1) Winn Golf Grips: A colorful array of grips specially formulated to give a unique feel and variety of firmness.
2) Personalized Golf Bags: It’s always fun to see golf bags personalized with some of our favorite sports teams . . . . even if they are rivals.
3) OGIO Stars and Stripes Bags: OGIO had a great collection of stars and stripes golf bags where a portion of proceeds from the Special Ops Collection will be donated to charities that help support veterans.
4) Garia’s Extended Golf Cart: Garia rolled out a golf cart that comfortably seats six people. In a sleek new modern design, this blue and orange beauty caught our eye.
5) Golf Academy Simulator: This simulator from Golf Academy projects onto a screen, then captures a golfer’s swing, and afterward it analyzes the swing for corrections. What a great tool!